Santa Cruz Trek / trekking santa cruz one of the most popular hiking trails in the cordillera blanca . it is popularity is due to the spectacular mountain views , crystal lake and challenging passes . Along the trail , you have amazing views of Artesonraju , Rinrijirca and Alpamayo , before reaching punta union pass , guarded by the spectacular Taulliraju . you will also see Huascaran north and south , Huandoy , Pisco , Chacraraju, and chopicalqui when you cross the portachuelo pass and go down to the famous lakes of llanganuco ( chinancocha and oconcocha )
• The best short trek in Peru’s Cordillera Blanca
• Cross the Punta Union pass (4,750m) and see Alpamayo – One of the most beaufitul mountains the world
• Excellent acclimatization profile
• All camping and personal gear carried by burros ( donkeys)
• You will carry a day pack with your
Day 1.- Huaraz - Cashapampa – Llamacorral 3700m.
Day 2.- Llamcorral – Alpamayo Base Camp – Taullipampa 4250m.
Day 3.- Taullipampa – Punta Union pass 4750m. – Paria 3800m.
Day 4.- Paria – Vaqueria – Portachuelo pass 4800m. – Llanganuco – Huaraz