EVEREST BASE CAMP TREKKING IN NEPAL WITH SHERPA GUIDE TEAM
• Scenic mountain flight to Lukla
• Amazing view of mt. Everest, Lhotse, Nuptse, Ama Dablam and Thamserku,
• Views of the Khumbu Icefall, Sherpa villages, Tengboche Monastery and Namche Bazar
• Everest Base Camp and the vantage point KalaPatthar
The Everest Base Camp 5362m trek/hiking is famous world-wide and for good reason! It offers fantastic views of the world’s highest peak, Mt. Everest (8848m), a great trekking trail, comfortable or budget lodges, whatever suits your budget, an amazing mountain landscape, and a chance to sip tea with the famous Sherpa’s known for their climbing skills all around the world. Ever since Mount Everest was first climbed in 1953, the region has been popular among trekkers from around the world.
The EBC hiking trail weaves through the Khumbu region (also known as the Everest region), featuring adventurous slopes in the lap of Mt. Everest. The trek is not only naturally magnificent but also culturally significant, as it gives you firsthand insights into the lifestyle of the Sherpa people.
Thise Everest Base camp trek is also famous for stunning views of several 8000 meter plus Himalayan peaks that can be seen from various view points on different parts of the trekking trail. You will among others get good views of the following majestic mountains Mt. Everest, Mt. Ama Dablam, Mt. Lhotse, Mt. Nuptse, Mt. Cho Oyu, and Mt. Makalu - all of which are sure to leave you breathless.
We kindly refer to the Itinerary for a day-to-day overview of route that we will take. Please also do not hesitate to get in contact with us here at nepalguideinfo.com Email:email@example.com if you have any questions.
EVEREST BASE CAMP TREK DETAILS ITINERARY
• Day 1: Fly from Kathmandu to Lukla and Trek to Monzo.
• Day 2: Trek from Monzo to Namche Bazaar
• Day 3: Rest and Acclimatization day in Namche Bazaar
• Day 4: Trek from Namche Bazaar to Tengboche
• Day 5: Trek from Tengboche to Dingboche
• Day 6: Trek from Dingboche to Lobuche
• Day 7: Lobuche to Ghorakshep and Trek to Everest Bsse Camp
• Day 8: Trek from Gorakshep to Kalapathar and down to Pheriche
• Day 9: Trek from Pheriche- Khumjung Village
• Day 10: Trek from Khumjung Village - Manjo
• Day 11: Trek from Manjo - Lukla
• Day 12: Fly back to Kathmandu
Trekking Price Person Person :1097$USD
• Airport pick-up & drop-off by private vehicle.
• All meals during the trek (breakfast, lunch and dinner)
• Accommodation during the trek.
• Seasonal Fruits during trek
• An experiences and government licensed Guide, Porter, his food, accommodation, salary, insurance, flights (Lukla to Lukla), equipments, and medicine etc.
• Round Trip flight fare Kathmandu - Lukla - Kathmandu
• National Park permits.
• TIMS (trekkers’ information management System.)
• All ground transportation.
• All our government taxes.
• Equipments like sleeping bag , down jacket, if you do not have your own Nepalguideinfo.com provide
• A trekking route map
• Medical supplies, first aid kit box, including Ox meter and pulse meter checker.
• Your travel insurance. (Compulsory)
• International air fare.
• Nepal entry visa fee.
• Items of a personal nature such as alcoholic drinks, cold drinks, laundry.
• Personal trekking Equipment
• Hotel and activities in Kathmandu.
GET IN TOUCH
Nepal Mounatin Guide TeamS (Nepal Planet Treks and Expedition Pvt. Ltd.)
GPO: 4453 Paknajol ,Thamel, Kathmandu, Nepal
Mobile: +977-9841613822 (Sanjib)