Discover the oldest part of the city where the history of Wroclaw started over 1100 years ago. In a small group you will see the pearls of Gothic and Baroque architecture: the Cathedral of John the Baptist, Church of the Holy Cross and other ancient churches of Wroclaw – St. Giles and St. Martin and many others.
• 1.5h-2h walking tour with a licensed, passionate and informative guide
• Small groups limited to a maximum of 10 people. • Visit the Cathedral Island – a very special and authentic place with 103 working gas streetlights.
• Visit the Sand Island with the monumental Church of Our Lady on the Sand.
• Listen to insightful information about Wroclaw history and legends of the islands; including the adventures of Casanova’s visit to Wroclaw, legend of the Dumpling Gate and many others.
• See the Leaning Tower of Wroclaw and a copy of the Turin shroud
• For those who would like to see more – there is also the possibility to visit the inside of the Cathedral