Are you curious about why Malaga is such a famous destination? Would you like to hear fairy tales of queens and caliphs, devastating battles, courageous Spanish warriors?
Come to join our free walking tour conducted by amazing guides.
The tour is available every single day at 11:55 and at this page you can find the meeting point.
During this trip you will visit a lot of sightseeing places as:
• Plaza de la Merced where you will see the ancient ruins (roman & moorish) and take a look from outside the Botanic Garden;
• Then you will stroll down the streets of Alcazabilla and the Roman Theatre.
• Pablo Picasso Museum is something that can’t be skipped in Malaga.
• Alcazaba and Gibralfaro, the spectacular strongholds, also with excellent examples of Moorish Architecture.
• Muelle 1, the wonderful and colourful harbour, is a place where locals and visitors alike gather to sip cold beers, have tapas and enjoy the sea air.
• Plaza Constitucion, a symbol of Malaga’s fight against the dictatorship and home of the Italian fountain.
• The last but not the least - one of the features of the Golden Age, and an example of Gothic, Renaissance and Baroque architecture -The Cathedral, la Manquita.
P.S. The tour is completely free, but if you like the way it is conducted, you can leave tip.