Day: 01 Drive to Syabrubensi Bazaar (1,460m/4,788 ft), 7 hours
Day: 02 Trek to Lama hotel (2,560m/8,396 ft), 6 hours
Day: 03 Trek to Langtang village (3,455m/11,332 ft), 6 hours
Day: 04 Trek to Kyanjin Gompa (3,817m/12,519 ft). Sightseeing day, 4 hours
Day: 05 Rest in Kyanjin Gumba
Day: 06 Hike to Kyanjin ri optional to climb Tsherko Ri, 5 hours
Day: 07 Trek descend down to Ghoda Tabala (3,000m / 9,810 ft), 6 hours
Day: 08Trek to Thulo syabru (2,260m / 7,390 ft), 6 hours
Day: 09 Hike from Thulo Syabru to Gosaikunda lake (4,380m/14,370 ft), 7 hours
Day: 10 Gosainkunda sightseeing ! Descend to Sing Gompa (3,250m/10,628 ft.), 6 hours
Day: 11 Hike downhill to reach Dhunche Bazaar (1,950m/6,377 ft.), 6 hours
Day: 12 Drive back to Kathmandu with same road
1. Langtang National Park entrance permits and their fees
2. Trekkers Information Management System (TIMS) permits and fees
3. Meals on full board (breakfast, lunch, Dinner) each day during the trek
4. Kathmandu to Syabrubensi & from Dunche to Kathmandu by bus transfer.
5. Professional English speaking license holder mountain trekking guide.
6. Experienced porters (2 guest: 1 porter basis) because each porter carry maximum 25 kilogram.
7. Salary, food, accommodation and their travel insurances for all Nepali crew.
8. A First Aid medical kit bag.
9. Nepal Government Tax, VAT and as well as Company service charge.
Service not Include
1. Any kinds of battery charges, laundry service, phone calls and hot shower during the trekking.
2. Personal trekking equipment and Clothing.
3. Personal nature expenses, any drinks and bar bills.
4. Your travel insurance (it is mandatory in case of emergency).
5. Any donation and monuments entrance fees.
6. Tips for the crew (Note : TIPS is not compulsory but highly expected)
7. Any other things which are not mentioned above