1. All government taxes
2. Mountain Guides,
3. Professional, experienced porters & cook
4. Waterfalls visit and local cultural visit
5. Hotel accommodation
6. All meals while on the Mountain with extra Halal food and fruits
7. Arrival and Departure transfers
8. Guides, Porters, cook salaries
9. Hut fees
10. Large portions of fresh, healthy, nutritious food:
11. Clean, purified drinking water
1. Tanzania Visa (We can help people to get VISA on arrival in case of any country restrictions at no extra charge)
2. Personal Expenses (e.g. laundry, telephone, beverages, etc.)
3. Tips and any items of personal nature
Kilimanjaro Climb Machame Route 7 Days Itinerary
Day 1: Arrival day
Day 2: Leave from hotel in Moshi to Kilimanjaro machame gate
Machame Gate to Machame Hut (Full Board): 1830 meters to 3000 meters: 6-7 walking hours.
Day 3: Machame Camp to Shira Camp (Full Board)
Machame Hut to Shira Camp (3,840m): 4-6 hours walking.
Day 4: Shira Camp to Lava Tower to Barranco Camp.
Day 5: Baranco Camp to Karanga
It takes 6 – 7 hiking hours to arrive at Barranco 13000 ft.ga Camp (Full Board)
Kilimanjaro climbing takes 4-5 hours walking from Barranco Camp to Karanga camp (4,000 m).
Day 6: Barafu Camp to Summit to Mweka Camp (Full Board)
Barafu Camp to Mweka Camp (3100 m): 12-14 hours walking.
Day 7: Mweka Camp to Mweka Gate to Moshi in your hotel. (Half Board)
Day 8: Moshi to Lake Manyara national park and make the game drive inside the park looking at different wildlife animals and birds. Dinner and overnight at Fanaka lodge.
Day 9: Continue with the game drive inside Tarangire national park enjoying big groups of animals. Later we drive to the airport or hotel according to your schedule.